Job Code: Front Office – 2019 – (Specify the Job code as Subject of mail while sending the resume)
Designation: Front Office Admin & Coordinator
Work Location: Tessotek Engineering – Bangalore
Vacancies: 2 Nos
The job role is based in Bangalore and will require good presentation and communication-skills with pleasant attitude. The roles and responsibilities for this position is to meet profile requirements of our training division (CPDLR) majorly along with project consultancy services of Tessotek Engineering.
- Front Office Management & Admin
- e-marketing & admission generation for training service
- Manage front desk with cordial and effective communication with clients (project enquiries) and Students/professionals (training enquiry)
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions with effective data management.
- Scheduling meetings, prepare presentations, and follow-up communications with project clients & training enquiries
- Generate training enquiries through e-marketing and Manage Training enquiries
- Manage training schedules, assist in admission generation and to follow up enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming project & training enquiries, by telephone, email and direct discussion with supporting documents as required.
- Make log information of calls received, where required and maintains detailed and accurate records.
- Fixing Appointments and coordinating the same with the director or technical team.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and others.
- Perform duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- General Accounting & cash/Fee handling with documentation of clarity.
Salary & Remunerations
On completing the joining formalities, you will be under probation for a period of 3 months and will be paid a starting salary of Rs. 12,500/- per month. On completion of probation, your appointment will be confirmed & will be under a work agreement of 1 year.
After 6 months the salary will be revised to 15,000/- per month and will be eligible for incentives based on admissions generated for training services. In general, the remuneration package will be 1.5 lacs to 2.5 lacs for the first year. Further increments will be introduced on yearly basis based on performance.
- Work Experience – 0 to 2 years
- Any Graduate / MBA
- BE or ME –Mech /Civil / Auto/ Electrical/ Aero/Petroleum / Oil & GAS
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills & effective presentation skills
- Highly dynamic with keen interest to learn and organize
- Good attitude and punctuality